Strength Training Workout at Home
You don’t have to go to Gym to do Strength Training. There are various options available at home that can allow you to do strength training workouts at home.
Resistance bands are elastic bands or ropes that have varying degree of tensile strength that work your muscles. Here are a few of them:
Free weight are another option to do strength training at home. There are some free weight that have option to adjust the weight to allow one to increase the strength training as one advances. There are also some workout routines w/DVD that allow one to follow a structured strength training program at home. Here are some resources:
And Finally! the strength training workout is not complete without proper protein.
Here are some options for supplements that will help you lose fat and gain lean body mass:
- NUTRILITE® Meal Replacement Shake – French Vanilla Flavor | Chocolate Flavor
Lose weight with a delicious, nutritious, on-the-go meal.
Don’t settle for unhealthy choices or missed meals! Rich, decadent shakes satisfy your sweet tooth and control hunger for just 140 calories. This healthy alternative to convenience or fast foods also provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals, with less calories, carbs, and total fat, plus more protein than Slim-Fast!® Shakes.
- NUTRILITE® Switch2Slim Plan
All you need to get started losing weight today!
On the NUTRILITE® Switch2Slim Plan, you’ll swap one or two meals every day with a Meal Bar or Meal Replacement Shake. Both provide your body with vitamins and minerals, while helping you control calories. A 30-day supply of NUTRILITE SLIMMETRY® Dietary Supplement complements this plan by enhancing fat and weight loss.
- 4-3-2-1 Body Training DVD
This DVD helps you work out fast – and have fun doing it! There are no dance moves or complicated routines to learn – if you can move your body, you can complete a 4-3-2-1 session!You’ll look forward to fitting cardio, resistance training, core exercises, and stretching into just 10 minutes! The DVD features:
- Six 10-minute 4-3-2-1 workouts – do one or more at a time!
- Motivation and coaching from Sean Foy, lead fitness consultant for the Nutrilite Health Institute.
- A customized experience. Simply follow the exerciser in the corresponding shirt color:
- Red = High Intensity.
- Green = Moderate Intensity.
- Orange = Movements using alternate equipment, in case you don’t have a piece of fitness equipment shown